httpd-users mailing list archives

From Divakar Satyanarayan <divak...@mascotsystems.com>
Subject RE: HTTPD PROCESS SPAWNING
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:03:43 GMT
Tony,

 I got the problem solved . Actually some other java program was also
accessing the same apache & that was creating this problem..

Regards,
Divakar

	[Divakar Satyanarayan]  Apacje 1.3.x
> - What are your settings for "KeepAlive" and "KeepAliveTimeout" ? Perhaps
> each of your client requests is hogging server connection for too long,
	[Divakar Satyanarayan]  I have set Keep Alive to ON &
KeepAliveTimeout 25
> forcing the server to spawn additional processes to fulfill new requests
> - What are your settings for MinSpareServers and MaxSpareServers? The
> server
> will make sure to keep those many spare processes idle at all times,
> creating new ones as and when needed.
	[Divakar Satyanarayan]  its 3 & 7 respectively