httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Dr.Watson errors after Apache 1.3.26 on NT 4.0 SP6
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:43:33 GMT

The second way. Apache reads the config file into memory when it starts then ignores any further
changes to httpd.conf. So you edit the confgi, then restart to pick up the changes. NB minor
changes can be picked up by a "graceful" restart.

As for the rest, I'll leave that to someone who knows about windows...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle