httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: apachectl doesnt start
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:41:17 GMT
>From: Ankit Doshi [mailto:natu2natu@rediffmail.com]
>
>when I try to test the apache configuration, it gives me following
>error:
>
>apachectl configtest
>[Mon Jul 15 15:47:06 2002] [warn] module mod_jk.c is already
>added, skipping
>/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 184:  9318 Segmentation fault      (core
>dumped) $HTTPD -t
>
>I have checked the httpd.conf file, the mod_jk is being included
>only once, not more than once.

I don't think mod_jk is the problem (the warning is coming probably because you are trying
to LoadModule mod_jk but it is already compiled in - do ./httpd -l to see...)

Segmentation fault is not good - how did you compile apache? If you upgraded, did you recompile
external modules as well...

Rdgs,

Owen Boyle