httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Mod_perl_1.27 + Apache 1.3.26
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:39:02 GMT
This has nothing to do with your compilation (which seems OK). Rather it is to do with content-negotiation
between the browser and server. Use:

Options MultiViews

to activate content-negotiation then

LanguagePriority, AddLanguage etc.. - check out the docs for mod_negotiation for details of
how it all works.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle