httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: cgi put script?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:29:45 GMT
>From: greeniize@xsmail.com [mailto:greeniize@xsmail.com]
>
>Thanks for the info, it's really useful!  I like this "form" way of
>uploading files.

>Can you point me to any links for more documentation on the cgi scripts
>(or related topics), for this way of using the post function
>on the server side?

On the server side, the perl CGI module allows you to access the form parameters and their
contents so you need to be familiar with this. Offhand, I don't know of any online sources
although there must be thousands - try searching for HTML, input, file method etc.. Personally,
I learn it from a book: "Official Guide to programming with CGI.pm" by Lincoln Stein.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle