httpd-users mailing list archives

From davy van de moere <d...@securax.be>
Subject Freaky apache/php problem, I can't pass variables!
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:50:00 GMT
I'm running a FreeBSD 4.6, and having installed apache 1.3.26 with php
4.2.1 as a module.

All works fine, but one simple thing. When I try to pass a variable
towards a php file, it doesn't work!

E.g. When submitting variables from a form , they don't get processed.

Even getting more freaky, as you could state that I can't make up good
form, a simple php script as:

<?

echo $var;

?>

returns with this url: http://localhost/samplescript.php?var=1

an empty page...

I allready did a reinstall of apache/php (one might never know), but as
expected, this didn't resolve the problem.

On other machines the scripts all work fine, but I really need to get
this working on this machine. Anyone 've seen this problem before? Or
has a suggestion?

Thx a mill!

--
Davy Van De Moere - CISSP
Mea mihi conscientia pluris est quam omnium sermo.

||PGP key 9E692782 @ pgpkeys.mit.edu||