httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Mentovai <mark-l...@mentovai.com>
Subject Re: info on @@ServerRoot@@....
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:14:00 GMT
Pravinkumar Shivakumar wrote:
> I am new to apache and while going thru a sample HTPPD.CONF file i found
> this usage "@@ServerRoot@@/htdocs".

@@ServerRoot@@ and various other @@tokens@@ are present in various files
included in the Apache source distribution; they are replaced during "make
install" with the relevant and correct settings for a given Apache build.
Those tokens have no meaning outside of "make install," should not be present
in installed files, and will be taken literally by the Apache server.

> PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION.

Don't you just love out-of-place boilerplates?

Mark