httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Mentovai <mark-l...@mentovai.com>
Subject RE: problems upgrading from 1.3.19 to 1.3.22
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:55:54 GMT
Michael J Humphries wrote:
> The only reason I chose that version is all of the docs that I have
> found say that this is the newest version of httpd that supports FP
> Extensions. I run an isp and we have had an overwhelming cry for
> microsloths FP. Does 1.3.26 have support for FP

Or, does the FrontPage implementation you're using have support for
1.3.26?  There is more than one FrontPage implementation out there.
Even if the one you're using doesn't explicitly say it will work, you
may find that it does with minimal effort.

If you decide you must stick with 1.3.22, be sure to apply the security
patch available at http://httpd.apache.org/.

Mark