httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Leturia" <I...@emun.com>
Subject RE: Filter and Reverse Proxy
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:08:29 GMT
  Hi!

  I need to do the same thing. I didn't know about the mod_replace
module, so I've tried mod_ext_filter and made an external filter myself
to do the replacements. The problem is the same: everything's fine with
the local server directories (htdocs) which are not redirected by
mod_proxy. The content that is redirected from other servers by
mod_proxy unfortunately does not get filtered, but the filter gets
blocked and so is the client. My OS is Windows 2000 Server and my Apache
version 2.0.39.

  I'm afraid this is not solution to you, I just wanted to point out my
problem in case it brings some light to the Apache developper's towards
the solution.

  On the other hand, I would be interested to try the mod_replace module
you mention (http://pihl.kumpu.org/apache2/), but it is only in source
version. Could someone possibly compile it for Windows and Apache 2.0.39
and send it to me? And by the way, isn't this module interesting enough
to be included with the Apache distributions?

  Thanks in advance,

						Igor Leturia