httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Leturia" <I...@emun.com>
Subject Problem with ext_filter + proxy
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:03:46 GMT
  Hi all!

  I am trying to use the module mod_ext_filter, but I have some
problems. I have made a little program that takes the input from stdin,
changes this input and brings out the result to stdout, just as it
explains in the docs, and It seems to work well. In fact, the program
and Apache work all right with Apache pages (that is to say, with pages
that are located in the htdocs folder of Apache installation), but I
want it to run with pages that are obtained from another server, using
Apache's mod_proxy. For every file that Apache asks to the other server,
one instance of the little program is launched, but instead of
terminating correctly as it does in the other case, it is blocked. Then
I have no option but to kill it manually, and then Apache renders an
empty page or just a bit of the page.

  Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

						Igor Leturia