httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Weßling, Achim" <Achim.Wessl...@gt-net.de>
Subject RE: differences in running perl-scripts under 1.3.x and 2.0.x
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:15:56 GMT
Hallo,

yes I mean a CGI Script.

The server isn't displaying a error message, but the output is different to
version 1.3.26. I put the result of the hash in a dropdownBox. Under 1.3.26
this Box is displayed immediately, under 2.0.36 the HTML-output of the
script takes about 3 minutes and the Box is empty!

>From: "Weßling, Achim" [mailto:Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de]
>
>I've a big probleme running a perl-script under Apache 2.0.39.
>This script
>is executing a http-request and puts the result in a hash.
>Under 1.3.26 this
>works fine, but under 2.0.36 this isn't working. I earlier tested this
>script with version 2.0.28 and it had worked without problemes. Has
>somethoing changed? If needed I can give some code-snipps!

Do you mean a CGI script?

- define "isn't working"... Server error, output not what you expect, what?
- what is in the error_log?
- what is in the script_log?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Achim Weßling

**
INFOKOM Gütersloh
Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen / Zentrale Anwendungen
Tel.: 05241/85-2926
Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de
http://www2.infokom-gt.de/produkte