httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: Problem between http and https
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:45:11 GMT
EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo wrote:

> So, does your this setting is ok for work now ?

No, I have no use for SSL yet, and will wait untill there is a decent
version of the mod for Apache 2 under Windows NT.

But I do think it should work. The only thing was I created a new VHost
which should catch all requests to webmail.mydomain.com when not using SSL.
The only thing I'm not sure of here is the Redirect; I think it should work,
and works for between non-SSL hosts fine (this I tested). Then I let your
SSL VHost be as it was, except I removed the rewrite rules, as they won't
ever get triggered.

I suggest doing a backup of your current config, and then try the stuff I
suggest, and see if it works.

Regards,
Robert Andersson