httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Docs on Developing modules for Apache 2.x
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:08:00 GMT
Hello everyone,

I would like to code up a module to work with Apache 2.0.x, but fails to
find sufficient documentation on the API. I can probably puzzle together
enough for Apache 1.x, but very little for current version. If I'm not
mistaken there is no mod_sample.c in current source release, as I believe
there is/was in Apache 1.x, and no of the other modules I looked at contain
enough comments to be able to grasp the whole picture.

Is there any good information out there on how to develop modules for Apache
2? Or can anyone direct me where to start my studies.

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,
Robert Andersson