httpd-users mailing list archives

From "R. Brenton Strickler" <bren...@justsportsusa.com>
Subject Re: problems starting apache
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:05:02 GMT
I have them set properly as far as I know.. I have stronghold running now,
and I had apache compiled and running independantly before that.  I just
tried a different user/group to test your suggestion and it still isn't
staying up.

Also, I'm "using" apache 1.3.26 if that helps.

-Brenton

[root@prothid apache]# grep nobody$ conf/httpd.conf
User nobody
Group nobody