httpd-users mailing list archives

From "R'twick Niceorgaw" <rtw...@niceorgaw.com>
Subject Re: Apache installation
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:37:09 GMT
./configure --prefix=/webserver
----- Original Message -----
From: "Billingham, Walter 475" <Walter.Billingham@CIGNA.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:26 AM
Subject: Apache installation

> All,
>
> How do I specify on the command line to install with ./configure to
> another place like /webserver, instead of the norm which is /user/ local I
> believe?  Thanks.
>

> Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.
>
> - Chris Torek

----
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.
Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA