httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Togstad" <sni...@3dretreat.com>
Subject Re: Download Apache 2.0.3.6??
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:05:44 GMT
They don't have the MSI file for Apache 2.0.3.6

I'm on win2k pro, and I'm not sure how to really compile the zipped version, so the MSI file
would be great!

Thanx!

Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Cutright
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 11:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Download Apache 2.0.3.6??

  hi alex,

  older distributions are at the URL below. is that what you want?

  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/old/

  Alex Togstad wrote:

    Howdy,

    I went to upgrade from Apache 2.0.3.5 to Apache  2.0.3.9 and I found out after I had installed
2.0.3.9 that ChiliSoft ASP DID NOT work with Apache 2.0.3.9.

    So with a little research it looks like the current version of Chilisoft ASP will work
with Apache 2.0.3.6 and below.

    Since the official site does not have Apache 2.0.3.6 I was wondering if anybody had it
so that I could download it?

    Thank you!

    Alex Togstad
    Web Developer
    alextogstad@3dretreat.com

--
"an uber-system has been superposed, bootstrapped to convergence at maximized functionality..."

--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.