httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Wingfield" <dtc...@ionet.net>
Subject Re: How to change my registered email address?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:23:59 GMT
Do I have to unsubscribe, and resubscribe using a new email address?

A request mailed to the following link
. . .resulted in the following:

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the users list ---

   <users-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-info@httpd.apache.org>
   <users-faq@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-digest-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>