httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis Watson" <li...@visionsix.com>
Subject Re: Problem between http and https
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:59:25 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kenna" <andrewk@stamina.com.au>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:52 AM
Subject: RE: Problem between http and https

Your a twit, if all of the people who answer most of the questions in the
apache mailing list stopped answering them little wannabe admin's such as
yourself would be stuffed when they come across a problem.

I think its great that everyone throws their ideas in on things they have
had experience in, it might not solve the problem straight away but it gets
there in the end.

If you don't like the list unsubscribe, I personally love the list because
people are willing to help when they can.

Andrew

Hey Andrew.
You are exactly right, this list and its members rock.
Thanks,
Lewis