httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sander Holthaus - Orange XL" <i...@orangexl.com>
Subject CGI + HEAD = 500
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:53:00 GMT
This may not be a specific Apache 2 problem (or may, never had this problem
before on 1.3.24), but a HEAD request on a cgi-script gives an 500 internal
server error, while a GET request returns 200. Normally, I would check the
error log, however, Apache does not write anything to the error-log (!). Can
anyone help me out on this?

Also, does anyone has problems with Apache 2 not always writing errors to
the error-log. I'm having the same problems with certain rewrite rules and
multiviews (and with no errors in the error-log, it quiet difficult to solve
them).