httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Togstad" <sni...@3dretreat.com>
Subject Patch From 2.0.3.5 - 2.0.3.9??
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 01:43:37 GMT
Howdy;

I'm pretty sure there was a thread awhile back about someone that wanted to
upgrade Apache from their previous version up to 2.0.3.9. Well stupid me I
forgot to save the link and now I would like up upgrade. Does anyone have
the link to patch from 2.0.3.5 to 2.0.3.9? Is it better to just install the
patch, or uninstall and then reinstall with the current build?

I have looked around the Apache site, but only found patches if it was
already installed.

In most cases I would rather uninstall the product, and then reinstall and
reboot.

I'm on Win2k Pro By the way. . .

Thank you!

Alex Togstad