httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael J Humphries" <admin...@alphacomm.net>
Subject frontpage patch
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:55:37 GMT
I have downloaded the apacheFP from Microsloth and am trying to add the
mod_frontpage to the configuration and am finding this to be more and
more of a problem I do not want the fp_install.sh to reconfigure the
apache daemon for me and so I copied the fp-pathc-apache to
mod_frontpage and ran the ./configure but when I run the ./configure
--add-module=/etc/httpd/modules/mod_frontpage.c , I get thought that but
then I get an error when I try to run make and am unsure of what I am
doin wrong I have Linus RH 7.1 and apache 1.3.26 the error I get is
apaci` mod_frontpage.c
mod_frontpage.c:896:6: unterminated comment
mod_frontpage.c:895:27: unterminated #ifdef
make[4]: *** [mod_frontpage.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/apache_1.3.26/src'
make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/apache_1.3.26'
make: *** [build] Error 2
[root@saturn apache_1.3.26]#

I know that this may not be the right list to post this to but I am
hoping that maybe someone else has been though this and can help me :-?
Thank you all in advance

Michael Humphries
Alphacomm.net
Network Administrator