httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Medvedev" <medve...@rsdsoft.msk.ru>
Subject Re: Apache2: DocumentRoot: File instead a Directory - 2. Try
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 22:28:07 GMT
good day, Manuel.
In fact you have provided insufficient information, for example: which
requests should be redirected to the script and which need not, which
aliases should be taken into consideration when the web server should make a
desicion on what to send to the client and which need not.
Please, provide more comprehensive description of your needs and what you
have at the moment (configuration I mean).

Regards,
            Dmitry.
===================================

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuel Carrara" <php-ml@w3suite.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Apache2: DocumentRoot: File instead a Directory - 2. Try

Am Montag, 8. Juli 2002 23:08 schrieb Manuel Carrara:
Hello,

obviously I'm asking the question wrong.

So I will you only tell what I want ;)

I want every request (except some ALIASes) redirected to that script. The
URL
should not be changed.

http://www.examle.com
http://www.examle.com/?foo=bar
http://www.examle.com/bar/bar/?foo=bar

Should be processed by that script. Without RegEx and significant perfomance
lost. Apache 1.3.x can do. Should I write my own module?

I can't believe that there is no solution for my problem.

Maybe "please help" will help.

Manuel