httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael J Humphries" <admin...@alphacomm.net>
Subject RE: problems upgrading from 1.3.19 to 1.3.22
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:32:51 GMT
Thank you after the message Jack gave I will try probably try 1.3.26

Michael Humphries
Alphacomm.net
Network Administrator
906-639-3500
877-450-3500
adminmjh@alphacomm.net
www.alphacomm.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Mentovai [mailto:mark-list@mentovai.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 3:56 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: problems upgrading from 1.3.19 to 1.3.22

Michael J Humphries wrote:
> The only reason I chose that version is all of the docs that I have
> found say that this is the newest version of httpd that supports FP
> Extensions. I run an isp and we have had an overwhelming cry for
> microsloths FP. Does 1.3.26 have support for FP

Or, does the FrontPage implementation you're using have support for
1.3.26?  There is more than one FrontPage implementation out there.
Even if the one you're using doesn't explicitly say it will work, you
may find that it does with minimal effort.

If you decide you must stick with 1.3.22, be sure to apply the security
patch available at http://httpd.apache.org/.

Mark