httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ronald M" <Rynex-Associa...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: Apache 1.3.26 and mod perl scripts showing its source
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:25:14 GMT
I just found the problem which was caused by me of course -:)
The error was in <Location /mod-perl> I was poiting it to my docs hoot
:)
I think after that I need a break im working almost 24/7 for two moths
now so my head is not thinking straight anymore :)

Anyways thanks all, for the replays
It was much appreciated.

Ronald

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald M [mailto:Rynex-Associates@rcn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 11:01 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Apache 1.3.26 and mod perl scripts showing its source

Greetings!!
I was using apache2 and mod perl 2 but cause of some scripts
incompatibilities I was forced to use the apache 1.3.26 instead
So I was trying to config the apache 1.3.26 with mod perl and after I
finished I was trying to run a test but its not working,
its seems that I missed something cause the scripts is showing its
source on browser.
Can anyone tell me how to config apache 1.3.26 with mod perl??
Or how can I solve the problem I just described??

P.S On my apache monitor its shows
apache/1.3.26 (win32)mod_perl/1.27_01-dev PHP/4.2.2

Any help would be much appreciated

Ronald