httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject RE: Apache Monitoring tools
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:11:43 GMT
wwwhack is just a brute force password guesser. And a
pretty weak one at that. Of course, lots of people have
weak passwords. :)

Anyway, all the tools necessary to gather this information
and do something with it exist on a *nix box so a shell or
Perl script would do the job.

--Jeff

--
Jeff Beard | Systems Architect, Programmer, Sysadmin
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com