httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: How to mirror site?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:03:50 GMT
Consider webdav. Load up the mods that come with
Apache and use sitecopy (www.weddav.org/sitecopy).
It's a command line tool that can run as a scheduled
job.

--Jeff

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Apolinaras Sinkevicius wrote:

> Is there a perl script or php script I could use to
> mirror a site? Any suggestions. I just want to have
> content of servera.com/servera to be updated weekly
> from serverb.com/serverb. It would be great if it
> rewrote URLs from serverb.com to servera.com
> Any suggestions?

Jeff Beard | Systems Architect, Programmer, Sysadmin
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339
Location   | In front of the computer, Boulder, CO, USA