httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Sanderson <...@SDSC.EDU>
Subject Re: Undefined symbols when compiling Apache 2.0.36 on Solaris 2.7
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:12:33 GMT
I finally got it to successfully compile, thanks for everyone's help.
After Andy's message yesterday, I tried something closer to what he was
trying.  I was trying to use GCC 3.04 and binutils 2.10 before, and
getting undefined symbol error during make.

Using the native compiler and assembler, the following path and configure
command compiled for me..

PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/ccs/bin:/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/bin:.

./configure --prefix=<my install path> --with-mpm=prefork
--enable-mods-shared=most --with-ssl=<path to ssl>

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions..

Andrew