httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: rotatelogs utility question
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:08:48 GMT
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Dmitry Medvedev wrote:

> If there is now other way - I will. Thank you.

I'm certainly not saying that there is no other way. There are dozens of
other ways. You can hack directly on the rotatelogs utility. You can
write shell scripts. You can do it in Pascal. This is just the way that
I do it, and I'd be glad to give you a script that you can start using
immediately, so that there's nothing to learn. But it is just one of
many ways.

http://kenya.rcbowen.com/