httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: mod_proxy and original http headers
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:06:59 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Horner, Jonathan J. (JH8)  wrote:

> I've now upgraded:
>
> Stronghold/3.0 Apache/1.3.22 RedHat/3015 (Unix) PHP/3.0.16 mod_ssl/2.8.4
> OpenSSL/0.9.6b mod_perl/1.25 configured -- resuming normal operations
>
> Still having the same problem.  Any ideas?  I've looked around and found an
> IOBUFSIZE definition, and found the PROXYRECEIVEBUFFERSIZE parameters.  I
> get no results after I change either one of these.

And you are absolutely sure that you see this problem only when requesting
through the proxy, and not when requesting directly?

Have you tried removing some of those modules (php, mod_ssl, mod_perl) and
see if that makes the problem go away?

I think you are still using the old proxy code at 1.3.22. The was a
massive rewrite in recent versions (which introduced a few problems of its
own...).

Joshua.