httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: mod_proxy and original http headers
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:19:44 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Horner, Jonathan J. (JH8)  wrote:

> I think my problem is that http headers from the proxied request are showing
> up in the html after Apache returns the content.  I'm pretty sure that
> Apache is giving its own headers, so I'm not sure what is going on.
>

> I have contacted my vendor, but have not been able to reach a solution.
>
> I would appreciate any and all help in this matter.  This seems like a
> serious enough issue as to warrant some attention from someone.
>
> Version information:
>  Stronghold/3.0 Apache/1.3.12 C2NetEU/3012 (Unix) PHP/3.0.16 mod_ssl/2.6.4
> OpenSSL/0.9.5a mod_perl/1.22 configured

I have some bad news for you: That Apache is relatively ancient, plus you
are using a commercial distribution that I know nothing about.  Your best
seems to be getting help from your vendor.  Otherwise, the only thing I
can suggest is upgrading everything to a more recent version.

Perhaps others on the list can offer more suggestions, but I personally
have no experience with Stronghold.

Joshua.