httpd-users mailing list archives

From ra...@readytestgo.com
Subject RE: Memory management in Apache.
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:09:55 GMT

hi,

im not really sure statically building the modules would actucally be
loaded as & when needed. if this is not the case can u tell me how exactly
it addresses performance & of course the memory issue.

-ranga

                    "Roman"

                    <outbound@cen        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    trum.cz>             cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Memory management in Apache.

                    03/09/2010

                    01:15 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Hello,

are statically modules built-in loading only when needed ?????

Roman