httpd-users mailing list archives

From abdel.ra...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Can't start up apache
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:11:27 GMT

It seems to happen to me as well and am curious to know how u solved it.

configure & install looks good and apachectl start as well.
But just nothing in the PS and obviously apache does stop as soon as it is
started.

So please help telling how u solve that IPv6 stuff and where

Thanx

 ____________________________________
Abdel RAMLI
abdel.ramli@mpsa.com
Consultant Altaïr Technologies
PSA Peugeot Citroën | site de Bessoncourt
Unité: DINQ/DSIN/INSI/ETSO/PRD
Tel : 03 84 46 92 79 (229279)
____________________________________|

                    "Tan Khee Hui"