httpd-users mailing list archives

From Efren.Vi...@mobipay.com
Subject Re: Apache on Himalaya Serie S74000
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:17:03 GMT

Lee,

We are trying to install Apache Web Server in a Tandem Himalaya. Tandem has
a "Unix face" called OSS (Open System Services).
The OSS shell is "sh".

This is the answer for "man sh" command:

---------------------------
     sh(1)                                        Open System Services
     NAME
          sh - OSS shell
     SYNOPSIS
          sh [-i] [-c command_string | -s] [+ | -abCefmnosuvx]  [+ |
-o][option ...]  | [argument ...]  | [file] [argument ...]
          The OSS shell is an interactive command interpreter and a command
programming language.
          The OSS shell is based on the UNIX Korn shell.
------------------------------

About what tools are we using... do you mean what compiler are we using?
It's c89.

Thanks again in advance.

Efrén.

-----

"Redbull te da aaaaaaaaalas........"

                      Lee Fellows

                      <lfellows@4lane.         Para:    users@httpd.apache.org

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Asunto:  Re: Apache on Himalaya Serie S74000

                      19/06/2002 19:06

                      Por favor,

                      responda a users

Hi Efren,

  I do not know if I can assist you much.  I do not have any experience
with the Himalaya Serie S74000 or OS G.0509.  But looking at your
error messages, it would appear your shell is broken.  What are you
using for build tools?  What shell are you using?