httpd-users mailing list archives

From abdel.ra...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:35:28 GMT

important to note :

I've noticed that the php config has never installed anything in Apache
I've added manually the libphp4.a

running Redhat 7.2 for info

Thanx

                    Lee Fellows

                    <lfellows@4lan       Pour :  users@httpd.apache.org

                    e.com>               cc :

                                         Objet : Re: compiling PHP

                    11/06/2002

                    17:19

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    users

Abdel,

  Can you capture the output from make in your php src directory to
a file and send it to us: i.e. make > make.out.

  I have attempted building this config twice from source without
error.  Each time, php properly installs its files into
apache_1.3.22/src/modules/php4 which tends to imply there is something
wrong either with the make itself, or the configuration, because make
install is not executing properly.

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 10:21, abdel.ramli@mpsa.com wrote:

> I've checked all that and it just keep telling me the same eror message
> printed in my preious mail
>
> libphp4.a seems to be up to date.
>
> Here are my exact steps
>
> Apache
> ./configure
>
> PHP
> ./configure --with-apache=/soft/apache_1.3.22
> make
> make install
>
> Apache
> after checking if libphp4.a exists , and not finding it in apache
> directory, I create it in the src/modules/php4/libphp4.a under Apache
files
> directory
>
> ./configure --prefix=/soft/apa --enable-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
> make
>
> ERROR message here
> > ===> src/modules/php4
> > make[4]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
> > make[3]: *** [all] Error 1
> > make[2]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/soft/apache_1.3.22/src'
> > make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/soft/apache_1.3.22'
> > make: *** [build] Error 2
>
> no make install possible
>
> If anyone had any guess ?
>
> thanx to u all
>

>  ===> src/modules/php4
>  make[4]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
>  make[3]: *** [all] Error 1
>  make[2]: *** [subdirs] Error 1
>  make[2]: Leaving directory `/soft/apache_1.3.22/src'
>  make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
>  make[1]: Leaving directory `/soft/apache_1.3.22'
>  make: *** [build] Error 2
>

>                     esteban@epnet.
>                     com.ar               Pour :  <users@httpd.apache.org>
>                                          cc :
>                     10/06/2002           Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. :
Re: Réf. : Réf. : Re: