httpd-users mailing list archives

From DeAnna.Clem...@McKGenMed.com
Subject Re: apache URL help
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:11:14 GMT
I would like to block the test page that come up when you just time in the
server name.
If you enter http://servername  - the Apache test page displays
If you enter http://servername/hotquery  - You get the proper site.

---------------------- Forwarded by DeAnna Clemans/McKGenMed on 06/21/2002
08:09 AM ---------------------------
DeAnna Clemans
06/21/2002 08:06 AM

To:    users@httpd.apache.org
cc:

Subject:    Re: apache URL help  (Document link: DeAnna Clemans)

What I am seeing is the Apache test page.  It says the installation was
successful.  Now you need to add content to this directory and replace this
placeholder page.   I don't know how to replace the placeholder page ???

This test page comes from /var/apache/htdocs/html
My content is at /var/apache/htdocs/hotquery

"Dmitry Medvedev" <medvedev@rsdsoft.msk.ru> on 06/21/2002 02:39:24 AM

Please respond to users@httpd.apache.org