httpd-users mailing list archives

From abdel.ra...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:05:29 GMT

I' m really sorry, I've been through exactly the steps u said but still
getting page downloaded and not executed when trying to view php!

I'm on Redhat 7.2
with Apache 1.3.22 and PHP 4.2.1

                    esteban@epnet.

                    com.ar               Pour :  <users@httpd.apache.org>

                                         cc :

                    09/06/2002           Objet : Re: Réf. : Réf. : Re: compiling PHP

                    18:17

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    users

Hi:

The sequences to install Apache + PHP that I have use is this:

1) ./configure (in apache directory)
2) go to PHP directory and do ./configure (including the modules that you
want activate)
3) make (PHP)
4) make install (PHP)
module (first check that libphp4.a exists.. if not, copy it from /php/libs
)
6) make your apache
7) make install Apache.

Goodd Luckk!!
if you have problems.. tell me!!!

Good byeee!!
Esteban

Abdel.ramli@mpsa.com  :

&amp;lang=es">users@httpd.apache.org>
>                                          cc :
>                     09/06/2002           Objet : Re: compiling PHP
>                     15:42
>                     Veuillez
>                     répondre à
>                     users
>

> Hi,
>
> Do you compile apache with PHP module?? if not, you have to add this "
> --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a" when you configure apache.
>
> If you have done that, and it doesn´t work you should verify that you
have
> activated the PHP application type in the httpd.conf.
> You have to add something like this: "AddType application/x-httpd-php
.php
> .phtml .php3"
>
> Byess!
> Esteban
>
> Abdel.ramli@mpsa.com
>  :
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I've compiled and installed Apache and am trying now to carry on with
PHP