httpd-users mailing list archives

From abdel.ra...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:35:28 GMT

Well, what a strange thing ?!

It was absolutely not possible to configure PHP because of the libtool
error specified.

I just thought of capturing the configure.LOG in a file to check what's
going on.

And surprise ! : just because I added to my configure :
     | tee configure.LOG

It worked !!!

I tried without the tee again and : Libtool error
with tee it works .

Can anyone lighten this for us ?

Thanx

____________________________________
Abdel RAMLI
abdel.ramli@mpsa.com
Consultant Altaïr Technologies
PSA Peugeot Citroën | site de Bessoncourt
Unité: DINQ/DSIN/INSI/ETSO/PRD
Tel : 03 84 46 92 79 (229279)
____________________________________|

                    Lee Fellows

                    <lfellows@4lan       Pour :  users@httpd.apache.org

                    e.com>               cc :

                                         Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re:      compiling
PHP
                    13/06/2002

                    18:00

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    users

The correct way to remove installed programs is to do so without
breaking anything :).

  In some packages, the Makefile has an uninstall target that you can
  use, but I have not checked either the apache or php Makefiles to
  see if this target exists.

Does configure generate a config.log before libtool segfaults?
Can you tell us what configure is doing (which test it is performing)
when libtool segfaults?

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 11:31, abdel.ramli@mpsa.com wrote:

> I've removed it probably the wrong way
>
> juste deleted the created files
>
> Is there any other way to do it ?  How to repair this mistake ?
>

> thanx
>

> ____________________________________
> Abdel RAMLI
> abdel.ramli@mpsa.com
> Consultant Altaïr Technologies
> PSA Peugeot Citroën | site de Bessoncourt
> Unité: DINQ/DSIN/INSI/ETSO/PRD
> Tel : 03 84 46 92 79 (229279)
>

>                     Lee Fellows
>                     <lfellows@4lan       Pour :  users@httpd.apache.org