httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: Configuring Apache with ./configure
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:33:42 GMT

I guess you can use httpd -l to find the loaded modules.

<!---------- Begin signature ------->
Rid yourself of all thoughts!
Think of the One who created thought.
<!---------- End signature ------->

                    "Paul

                    Stephenson"             To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <PStephenson@fic        cc:

                    group.com>              Subject:     Configuring Apache with ./configure

                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    06/24/2002 10:23

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to users

Hello all,

I am trying to upgrade to the most recent version of apache, since there
were security problems with it.  However, I can't remember what directives
I gave apache when I originally installed it.  I have found a config.status
file, but that only has a small portion of what I originally used.  Is
there a way to regenerate this information, or is it lost forever.

Paul