httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Fenlason" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject Specifying build parameters
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:28:23 GMT
Does anyone know how to build Apache2 on win32 with build parameters?
I can build Apache2.0.39 with this command: "C:\>msdev Apache.dsp /MAKE ALL"
That builds Apache fine.  Is it possible to specify options for the build
process like you can in Unix with configure?
I need to accomplish this on Unix command on NT4:
./configure --with-ldap --with-ldap-include=<ldapdir>\include --with-ldap-li
b=<ldapdir>\lib
I tried this: "C:\>msdev Apache.dsp /MAKE
ALL --with-ldap --with-ldap-include=<ldapdir>\include --with-ldap-lib=<ldapd
ir>\lib"
It built Apache but seemed to ignore the extra parameters because ldap
wasn't built into apr-util.
Any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.