httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Fenlason" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject Apache2 on Solaris
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:50:24 GMT
I'm trying to get ldap authentication to work with Apache2.0.39.  I was able
to get the httpd-ldap modules to build.  (I'm crossing my fingers that I did
that correctly.)  When I try to start Apache, I get this error:

Syntax error on line 230 of /home/snow/jfenlason/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /home/snow/jfenlason/apache2/modules/mod_auth_ldap.so into
server: ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/home/snow/jfenlason/apache2/modules/mod_auth_ldap.so: symbol
util_ldap_connection_close: referenced symbol not found

This is the section in httpd.conf where I load the modules:
LoadModule auth_ldap_module   modules/mod_auth_ldap.so
LoadModule ldap_module        modules/util_ldap.so

I'm doing this on a Solaris 5.8 box.  If anyone has any ideas about what I'm
doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate your advice.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.