httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shameem Hussain" <...@fastx.com>
Subject Updated Apache packages fix chunked encoding issue
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:21:16 GMT
Hi,
I would like to install this Security patch to the Apache I have
installed.The problem i have is that I have got Apache at a different
location /usr/local/apache.

I dont use the apache which came with the Redhat.

When I install the rpm it updates to the initial Apache installed by Redhat
not the actual Apache with I installed and use.

I would like to know if there is a way I can install the rpm update to the
Apache installation I did without having to install the latest Apache over
again.

I tried using rpm -i --prefix <location> <packagename> but it said error:
package apache is not relocateable.

Please help.

Shameem