httpd-users mailing list archives

From "yanming lu" <lu_yanm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: cgi-java on Windows NT
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:26:28 GMT
hi Lee, my server still couldn't execute a *.bat file. here is part of my
httpd.conf file:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Apache/Apache2/cgi-bin/"

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .bat .exe

#
# "D:/Apache/Apache2/cgi-bin" should be changed to whatever your
ScriptAliased
# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
#
<Directory "D:/Apache/Apache2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    SetHandler cgi-script
</Directory>

and test.bat file:
@echo off
set JAVA_HOME=d:\jdk1.3.1
set path=d:\jdk1.3.1\bin
set CLASSPATH=.\
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java Test

the error screen i got from the server:

Server error!
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: test.bat
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500
localhost
06/20/02 18:03:18

The server can execute a C-style *.exe program but not a batch file, why?
how to fix it? Do I need to edit registry?

Thanks,

lj