httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve" <smar...@mho.net>
Subject Withdraw: vhost (directory) module support
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:46:40 GMT
I think I've found my own answer - I found mod_vhost_alias.c in
modules/standard, and changed my Configuration file to `AddModule`.

Don't yet know if this will work, but at least I'm more confident that I've
found it.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve [mailto:smartin@mho.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 10:04 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: vhost (directory) module support

I have configured and compiled apache (1.3.12) for my linux (2.0.36)
installation.

When I run phpinfo() in a web page I get a screen showing my (http) server
configuration - which tells me that "Virtual Directory Support" is
`disabled`. In my search, I've come across mod_vhost_alias[.c] and
http_vhost.h, but I can't find where to download mod_vhost_alias, and even
if I did I don't know how to `include` it in my configuration.

Can someone show me an example of how to configure/compile apache with
Virtual Directory Support - and where to get mod_vhost_alias or http_vhost.h
(if I need them)?

Thank you

Steve