httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Paul Szkudlapski" <jo...@bsfc.ac.uk>
Subject RE:Red Hat Update / Eeye RetinaApache & Advice
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:45:25 GMT
I too have applied the patch, but am still showing as vulnerable.... we only
have 2 servers that are vulnerable, and I am currently building replacements
for them anyway.

what are peoples feelings on the Frontpage extensions?...  we have a
college-wide license for Frontpage, and have been asked to support Frontpage
sites on our linux servers.

Regards

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski (Web Manager)
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 780 154 2033
w: http://hermes.bsfc.ac.uk

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only;
If it has come to you in error please notify compserv@bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.