httpd-users mailing list archives

From brad.b...@hpa.com.au
Subject Re: Please Help: Mod_rewrite and RewriteRule
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:14:17 GMT

Lee, thanks for your prompt reply, that has solved my problem.
Thanks very much!

------------------------------

Date: 17 Jun 2002 10:33:49 -0400
To: users@httpd.apache.org
From: Lee Fellows <lfellows@4lane.com>
Subject: Re: Please Help: Mod_rewrite and RewriteRule

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 00:29, brad.boyd@hpa.com.au wrote:

  Make certain mod_proxy is available and try:
> RewriteRule ^/(.*)  http://system2.domain.com:8082/$1 [p]

------------------------------

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and it's attachments are confidential and intended
addressed.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster@hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper.  Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au