httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zeeshan Arain" <zar...@runningroom.com>
Subject I need help with CGI Environment Variables.
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:21:20 GMT
Hello All,

            I am hoping that someone can help me.  I am new to Apache
and am having a problem.

            I am running Apache 1.3 on Red Hat 7.2.  I am having
problems displaying on of my pages that is located in my cgi-bin
directory.  When I try to display it on the client side, it gives me a:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, i.t.dept@runningroom.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
The error log states:

[Tue Jun  4 11:28:53 2002] [error] (8)Exec format error: exec of
/home/sites/runningroom/cgi-bin/ClinicQuestion.html failed
[Tue Jun  4 11:28:53 2002] [error] [client 192.168.10.29] Premature end
of script headers: /home/sites/runningroom/cgi-bin/ClinicQuestion.html

I did find something in he FAQ's section.
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/faqs/apache_faq_premature-script-headers

I have made sure that all the permissions are correct..  I have gone as
far a giving full access.  Still no go.  My next step is to add
environment variables to the module mod_env.  I have read a lot but am
having difficulty understanding what to enter in my httpd.conf file to
make this work.

Please help!!!

Zeeshan Arain