httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zeeshan Arain" <zar...@runningroom.com>
Subject RE: I need help with CGI Environment Variables.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:14:42 GMT
Thank You very much for your help.  I thought that since the html page
contained CGI, it should go in the cgi-bin dir.  It does work from the
htdocs dir.

Zeeshan Arain

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason [mailto:jter@cartmanager.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:37 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: I need help with CGI Environment Variables.

Traditionally HTML files are not scripts.

Are you sure this file should be in the cgi-bin?  If you are, then try
running the script manually to see if you can execute it

eg
yourprompt] /home/sites/runningroom/cgi-bin/ClinicQuestion.html

Does the script actually execute?  If not, then that is your problem.

I would imagine that you really don't want this to be a script.  You
probably want it to go into your public_html directory instead.
   -Jason