httpd-users mailing list archives

From Csaba Kiss <csa...@ki.se>
Subject Re:Apache-Windows XP-CGI problem!
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:49:07 GMT

I found the solution!!!!!
I write it here if someone is searching for the same problem.
All in all, I could not solve the cgi-pl problem with the shebang
line. It just does not work. I opted for the registry setting thingy.
I inserted the following line in the httpd.conf file
ScriptInterpreterSource registry

Then I fired up regedit and looked for the key
My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\.cgi
Here I had to change the (Default] string to Perl instead of auto-cgi.
Now both .pl and .cgi scripts work on the site.

Go figure!

--
Best regards,

tel:+4687286259