httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terry Simons <galim...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Can't start up apache
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:33:11 GMT
Are you using IPv6 Listen directives?

I have had a problem getting 2.0.39 httpd to start up with IPv6 Listen
directives.

If you have them, try commenting them out and see if it starts.

If that is your problem, please let me know, as I sent a lengthy report
about the problem, but nobody ever answered me, and it would be good to
know if it's just me, or if something's broken.

I didn't have any errors in my log file or anything... it's like
something is broken.

Anyone from the apache group on here?  ;)  Suggestions?

I'm left without v6 support until I either get a chance to look at it,
or whatever the problem is is fixed.

- Terry