httpd-users mailing list archives

From Omar Chiyean <chcam...@tunku.uady.mx>
Subject Apache Problems...
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:45:41 GMT
Thanks Eli but it doesn`t work..

Now i have this problem...

I'm using Solaris 8 with GNU gcc 2.95

Due to the security fix on all versions of apache y decide to reinstall my
apache 1.3.24 with PHP 4.1.2.

First i got apache 1.3.26 the version it fixes the security hall. I
decompress the file cd to the directory and made a configure.
After decommpress php 4.1.2 cd to its directory did:
configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.26 --enable-track-vars
make
make install
copy php.ini-dist to /usr/local/lib/php.ini
Then i cd to apache's directory an did also:
configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache
--activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
Then i did make
Stopped my web server.
After I copy from apache's src directory the httpd binary file to
/usr/local/apache/bin ('cause I've already had running apache on this machine).
Didn't modify httpd.con on conf's apache directory because the older
version had it.
I restart apache and it doesn't parser my files...
My file are in html with php code in then.
So my AddType info is:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html
Also have files with only code in php with extension html, this is for
hidding to the users wich tecnology are we using to dinamically load our
pages...
Something rare is that I made a info.php file with the phpinfo() function
and it works...

All my html files are not being parsed and the server send all them as
unrecognozible archives...

What is wrong??

(+---------------------------------------------+)
  | Omar Chiyean                                         |
  | WebMaster de la UADY                                 |
  | chcamara@tunku.uady.mx                               |
  |                                                              |
  |              ( \            / )                      |
  |           __  \ \    /\    / /  __           |
  |     ( \  /  \  \ \) /  \ (/ /  /  \  / )     |
  |      http://www.uady.mx/index.html           |
  |         Tel/Fax +52 (999) 923-7428           |
  |       Calle 59 No. 490 x Av. Itzáes          |
  |       97000, Mérida, Yucatán, México                 |
  |              DT - DGDA - UADY                        |